View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Six
Ambassador

re: LFG Expo

Fleet,

I am starting to lean toward the LFG expo now, vice E3. This is for a couple of reasons. Mainly, due to the fact that I really only play MMO games. So, this expo would target the games I would want to play. The E3 is games at large....which would mean that the majority of games and booths I would visit would hold little interest for me. Finally, the E3 is for complete pros, is a pain to get in, and is in California.

I am thinking the trip to Minneapolis will be a little cheaper, easier, and less stressful. That being stated, I am wondering how many folks from the guild would be interested in attending. The LFG expo details can be found here: http://lfgexpo.com/Default.aspx

The venue is:

Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403

The dates: June 25 - 27, 2010

Forum Image

re: LFG Expo

Since you know where I live now you can just swing by and pick me up on your way there, it's right on the way 8-)

Don't worry, I'll chip in for gas money. I'll make some samiches, I won't touch the radidio dial and I'll only expose you to a couple seconds of noxious SBD effluences before I roll my window down....

Sounds like fun doesn't it tongue out

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum